Welcome to the Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Quality In Sights®: Hospital Incentive Program (Q-HIP®) Data Collection website!
This website supports the data submission process from Q-HIP participating hospitals. The Anthem-designated Program Administration Vendor (PAV), Virginia Health Information (VHI), will use this website to review all data received for each of the Q-HIP hospitals.
Procedure for Data Submission
- You can log into this web site as often as you want. If you have logged into the web site but have no activity for 30 minutes, you will need to re-login to enter and review data. If you have forgotten your password, contact email@example.com for assistance, if you are a primary Q-HIP user.
- You can review VHI’s scoring criteria under each of the questions. If you have opened a new window for reviewing the scoring criteria OR a link to another website, please close the new window after your review.
- In order to save any changes you make to your questionnaire, you must update that information by clicking on the "Continue" button at the bottom of each question.
- Once you have entered the data, VHI will review and evaluate the information submitted and post its comments for you to review. You can resubmit data in response to deficiencies identified by VHI until any final due dates have passed.
- You are highly encouraged to submit all hospital related data through this website. If your facility is unable to submit certain information through this website, the information should be faxed or mailed to VHI.
- For additional information, view the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs.)